Meeting called to order at 10:00 a.m. on the above date. Supervisor Dan Gonzales, Treasurer Nancy Greene, Clerk Alayna Alexander, Trustee Mike Mahaffy were present along with three (3) citizens who were in attendance. Trustee Jac Groppuso was absent and excused. The following represents a brief summary of all motions, resolutions, ordinances, and actions taken by the board at this meeting; along with other information of general interest to the public.
- Motion by Mahaffy/Greene to approve the agenda as presented. Ayes carried; motion passes.
- Chief Greg Pollock presented the BTFD report for October 2019. They responded to Fire 1, Rescue 1, Medical 14 and Mutual Aid 1. Motion by Alexander/Mahaffy to approve Courtney Lysinger as volunteer firefighter pending application approval. Ayes carried; motion passes. Congratulation to Kyle Binger, William Minton and Greg Pollock for completing the FF#3 training.
- Brian Owens, Suez Water Manager, reported that the flow meter at the influent has had power issues due to the outage. Consumers Energy broke the clean out line on Charlesbury while running a line to Station 15. The top portion of clean out had been replaced and we are getting prices to rebuild the air relief manholes.
- County Commissioner Kyle Grove was absent.
- Motion by Mahaffy/Alexander to approve the Consent Agenda including the September 2019 financials, board minutes of October 2019. Ayes carried; motion passes.
- Discussion to change Ordinance 24 regarding the camping lot sewer charges. This was tabled until the December Meeting.
- Motion by Alexander/Greene to approval the census reminders to be included with the permanent absentee ballots mailing. Ayes carried; motion passes.
- Motion by Alexander/Mahaffy to approve the hourly increase for the janitor and set rates per event in cleaning the hall. Set hours for the boat launch plus mileage were also approved.
- Motion by Mahaffy/Greene to approve the Holiday Schedule for 2020. Ayes carried; motion passes.
Jan 20 Martin Luther King Day
Feb 17 Presidents Day
Oct 12 Columbus Day
Nov 11 Veterans Day
April 10 Good Friday
May 25 Memorial Day
July 4 Independence Day
Sept 7 Labor Day
Nov 27 Day after Thanksgiving
Dec 25 Christmas
Jan 1 New Year’s Day
- On the Federal Holidays the Treasurer’s office will be closed. Clerk’s office will be open for business.
- Motion by Greene/Alexander to approve Fire Chief Greg Pollock for a credit card with a credit limit of $1000.00.
- Motion by Alexander/Green to adjourn at 10:35
Sharon Hobin, Deputy Clerk