Quick Links


I own a vacant lot, why don't I have a Republic trash can and recycle can?

How do I get a burn permit?

I have a problem with mosquitos and would like to have my property sprayed.  Who do I call?  OR  I have a medical condition and wish to NOT be on the spray list; or I want to know when they will be spraying near me.

Why am I being billed for a late charge for my sewer billing?  I did not get the billing.

© 2017 Butman Township, MI

5005 N. Hockaday Road, Gladwin, MI  48624

Powered By Revize Login